

I know... this isn't the most pleasant post... but life isn't always pleasant, right?
Scott started feeling a pain in his side on Thursday afternoon and it became so painful that he called his dad to take him to the hospital. It was a kidney stone... and it wouldn't pass. On Friday afternoon, he had to have surgery to remove the stone. The doctor had to put a stent in from his kidney to his bladder to help the drainage since the stone and surgery created a lot of injury. He has to have it removed next week. He came home from the hospital on Saturday. His medication makes him dizzy and he still has some kidney and bladder pain, but he is getting better.
I am sure that he is thrilled that I am posting this! And yes, this is a picture of the stone.
3 comments:
I hope Scott gets to feeling better. He probably is not thrilled that you posted it, but hey I guess that is why we are in charge of the blogs!Hope he gets to feeling better soon! Sumer
Yikes!! Looks pretty painful...but I must say pretty cool looking at the same time!! Would you expect anything less from me? As long as the dr. doesn't compare it to food (hamburger meat) then you should be OK!! I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Wow Sheri. Sorry that happened. Sounds really painful. I hope he feels better soon.
Post a Comment