Kaitynn blowing out her candle. I think that this was the first year that she actually knew what to do and how to blow it out without spitting on it!
Playing with aunt Lyndsay in the climbing jungle gym. I think Lyndsay was a little over the maximum weight and age limit (but not by much) but they both had fun!
Playing with Uncle Troy... always one of her favorite things to do!
Scott thrilled to be loved on by his parents, Ed and Kathleen.
Kaitlynn playing Skeeball for the first time. She threw more balls on the floor and into the other lanes than she did in her own lane. She has that left-armed swing that is a little dangerous!
Kaitlynn had fun! This is the 3rd year that we have gone to Chuck E Cheese with the family. I think that the family enjoys it just as much as she does!
No comments:
Post a Comment